WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Reports, page-167

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    One thing I have found on here is that you have to be either 100% behind this Company and have only positively fantastic "heart palpitation" OIMO posts or you are a troll, putting on your tin foil hat to play mind games with the less informative Shareholders.

"Could not agree more Mutley8 - what I find even more bizarre is that @Laine is holding $85,000 worth of shares (2.5 years pay) and is happy to post a negative article of useless information"

To answer the about comment,

When I started to invest I was given two pieces of advice -

1. "Not have tunnel vision with any Company no matter what the share price, as for every 5 positives, there could easily be a negative, so research, research, research.
    2. Knowledge is power

So I actually find it bizarre that some believe the amount of shares a shareholder has, should dictate what that holder posts, to me thats dangerous territory to be in, both for the holder and others who are reading the information posted.
    Every single post that gets put on here is informative in one way or another, it's up to each individual to sort through it all and use their own judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.