WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

You asked 'How is that one being paid for??' in relation to...

1. 3,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    You asked 'How is that one being paid for??' in relation to expert reports right??
    I've told you how it could be paid for by the company, namely they could get funds from the sources I mentioned.

Did you see me say they 'have director loans'?

I don't.

Did you see me say they 'have loans from major shareholders'?

I don't.

Did you see me say they 'have done a pre-IPO raise'?

I don't.

"The answer to the question I asked, seemed to be iffy (If I was...), not a yes."

Given I had suggested those sources of funds, my answer was appropriate as I am neither a director, nor a major shareholder of the company. However, if the company was conducting a pre-IPO raise to get funds to get this thing over the line so that it can get re-listed, then yes I would participate in that as it's in my interest for this stock to be trading again.

"The company has no collateral, nor a business plan (an idea is not a plan)."

You really think that the company has no business plan regarding the Luapula Processing facility?? Isn't that inconsistent with the company having a valuation of the asset on a going concern basis, representing the discounted future cash flows from operating the business of buying and processing copper/cobalt ore? The figures for the valuer to arrive at the sworn valuation of circa $70m as a going concern had to come from somewhere... rolleyes.png

"Why would anyone lend money to such a mob?"

If someone can make a profit out of lending to this mob, then they will do it. Same as why banks lend to low income people to buy cars etc, it's not because they're a sound financial prospect, it's because they can make money from it! tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.