WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Reports, page-73

1. 6,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4332
    I actually think Ozblue summarised it quite well and as much as I not invested in the particular company, I do have capital invested in one of Brewers other company's but FWIW I was actually asked by a current shareholder of WFE to have a look at the accounts, company adherence to ASX listing rules, Corporation Act compliance, time lines, continuous disclosure, discrepancies in company announcements - you get the idea?

And from the post you are replying to, it is obvious that there is some points that need addressing but it appears it is an ongoing thing with WFE - not reporting financial statements, continuous disclosure, late reporting of quarterlies, discrepancies in announcements and non factual content in announcements, to which the role of the Executive Director is agree to the text of any announcement to be released as well as being responsible that the content is clear..... rolleyes.png
    (from previous post) you tell me if this is factual and/or the content is clear ...... this is from the Quarterly announced on the 31st July !!!
    re: page 4, Ore Supply Agreement:
    "Under the terms of the Heads of Agreements, Winmar is proposed to be the operator and manager of WLMC and is responsible for securing run-of-mine feed to the Luapula Processing Facility from Winmar's owned exploration licences (to be converted into mining licences) and potentially from tailings material and high-grade cobalt and copper ore supplied by local Congolese and other established mining companies operating in the DRC."
    The company withdrew its pursuit of the up-front acquisition of the group of Exploration Licences eek.png and instead will source feed under the Ore Supply Agreements already entered into ........ see bullet point 4 of highlights.
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190708/pdf/446gdpt8l0sx0v.pdf

What I can't understand is that you prefer to question why I post versus question the content of the actual post, and I will use your words
    "trying to keep WFE on the straight and narrow" - Is that inferring that you agree that the are not on the straight and narrow?

It is not the role of a shareholder or potential share holder to try and keep a company straight, it is the Board of Directors of WFE to abide by the company's Corporate Governance / Section 7 / Continuous Disclosure
    http://winmarresources.com/corporate-governance/corporate-governance-statement/
    re: complying with continuous disclosure obligations contained in the ASX listing Rules and the applicable sections of the Corporations Act in Australia.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.