RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

What those critical of RAP fail to understand and acknowledge,...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    What those critical of RAP fail to understand and acknowledge, whether intentionally or otherwise, is that it is well and truly in the interests of the Telehealth platforms to prompt the use of Resapp Dx, why.. because it's another revenue stream for them.

Lets say RAP makes $7 per use, there is every likelihood that the total cost of each use to the patient is in the vicinity of $10 if not more, the balance of which most likely goes to the Telehealth provider.

Lets conservatively say the platforms make $2 out of each transaction, a platform like Ping Ann who now have around 750,000 consultations per day stand to make and extra $273,750,000 per year, presuming that 50% are respiratory related, by prompting the use of our app. Pretty easy money, providing they are satisfied that our technology works as prescribed.

Now, how many think Coviu and Phenix would risk prompting and promoting the use of something they were not totally satisfied and confident with? Remembering also that Coviu were selected by the government to power their platform. These organisations have a lot to loose, and the benefits must clearly outweigh the risk.

All this bodes well for future uptake and I feel RAP are progressing things very methodically, where validation and credibility is the key to opening prospective doors.
    We are building a solid foundation off which we can take on the world, patience is all that is needed, as i've said before, the sales cycle just to sell pencils to hospitals etc would be 6 to 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.