RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

"the gravy train" hahah seriously? Have you ever looked at the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    "the gravy train" hahah seriously? Have you ever looked at the their financial reports? They have run this operation on a shoestring in comparison to most listed companies, for years now. Poor wording and baiting by you!

Also, your words...
    'A SUCCESSFUL MARKETING campaign will run in to the hundreds of thousand' and you conveniently forgot to add 'will generate millions'

Again, why are you ignoring the fact that the products have been soft launched for 3 weeks... We still are yet to see it available in its entirety (ie android version). If you knew anything about releasing and marketing a product this would be clear to you. Sounds like if it was up to you they would have been spending a fortune on marketing products before they were made available? Let me know if you ever start a company and I'll be sure to steer clear!

You are clearly out of your depth on this one as is Alcap with his analysis on the other side of the spectrum (FYI I've got him on ignore so not sure what he says these days but can only imagine he is the reason for continued posting by many here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.