RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I would like to highlight the answer by TK to one of the...

1. Dhm
    2,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3483
    I would like to highlight the answer by TK to one of the questions. The question was: How are numbers going in the Phospherous Covid testing in the US, and would we consider perhaps Australia as a testing ground? TK's answer: We will be publishing an update in the next month or so and US participant numbers have picked up recently. We are certainly considering Australian locations as well, but numbers here are low. We are looking at other countries and locations as well, but also to broaden the dataset both with patients but also longitudially which may tell about disease progression. The endgame is not just the US clinical study. We are looking at other options.

I wonder what other options there are that TK is talking about? Mapping disease progression could well be beneficial. If cough or breathing sound A leads to a worsening condition B in many of the patients, then acting on A may save patients from deteriorating with appropriate medical intervention. Just my fanciful speculation, not medical fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.