OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Tian, i am not sure i would say its "emotion". Yes it does play...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Tian, i am not sure i would say its "emotion". Yes it does play a part but Just look at the results and current state of the business. The operation costs are still high considering the revenue/sales. And lets face it, corona is here to stay, so no one really knows how long hospitals are going to be restricted etc. Infact, it annoys me because it gives the company a great excuse to divert attention away from company performance or decisions. You are simply saying this because you have came in at rock bottom, see the company has potential and are hoping for a rocket. I dont blame you and have nothing against that. But comparing us to things like btc etc is just way off. We are miles away from the performing stocks you also mention.

I just prey the ISA's start bringing in the coin to keep them afloat. For some reason, mike is unwilling to get rid of the original OSP sales team and turn it over to the ISA's. GE takeover is what i am hoping now. Even if they bought us at a dollar it still wouldnt be enough to recoup most peoples losses in this thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.