RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

We all know it's a 50/50 call. OR IS IT? Revenue (if you are a...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    We all know it's a 50/50 call. OR IS IT? what.png

Revenue (if you are a holder) will need to have a good outcome, why? Because RAP has been telling it's holders for around 5 years now how this is the start, the beginning off better things to come. Well, not sure they've delivered on that. I see some familiar faces now that used to be very Pro RAP have changed their tune. I wonder if this 4C is going to convince them to buy back in or others to finally decide what a disappointment this company has been.

Then you will have the never holders, the burnt holders and the neutrals saying how crap this company is and how they've always been crap. They are going to be here in droves, so good luck holders keeping them at bay.

My guess is there will be a few rusted ons that will listen to the board explain why the revenue is why it is (if indeed it's poor) and buy into what they say. Then regurgitate what they have said for the last 5 years here about how revenue is just around the corner
    So what are peoples thoughts? I'm going for 500% up. How bullish is that? $42k confused.png

Imagine how great that will look, 500% up in revenue!!!! Well I was going to pull some quotes from the last 4 years of 4c's cause the market sucks and I'm bored, but I think everyone here knows there a few individuals that we try defend poor revenue, or if the revenue is indeed up, it will never be good enough for the nay Sayers. I'm just going to add a little perspective to things. Good luck with the conference call, I wonder if the last few will be a rinse and repeat?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4027/4027616-9898302749c87a1cb141ef2ec7c20f8c.jpg

Last edited by Rexryan: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.