RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The ship looks like it leaks like a sieve at first glance at...

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    The ship looks like it leaks like a sieve at first glance at todays trading...but really? Only a couple of $ hundred grand in shares traded in total. Not exactly a capitulation would you say? .003% of the total shares on issue changed hands so wow...lets run for the exits. Most likely open at 5.5 cents tomorrow so compare the drop in the SP to the overall market sentiment and see how you feel. No one likes it when the SP drops in any holding. As for our holdings in RAP well we are used to getting the stuffing knocked out of us it is par for the course. C'mon RAP do your worst...we are so resilient now we can take another pathetic quarterly revenue figure. lay it on us TK Baby. I am going to be amazed at how you back up your statement re not needing another CR. Promise you will step aside when the news breaks re the next CR? The very least you can do if it comes to yet another CR...the very least! The only right thing to do now is to expect the unexpected...so I don't expect any reasonably substantial revenue figure with the expectation the unexpected turns up. Um...what? At the end of the day can we all be bothered anymore? I know that I have little enthusiasm left in me for this company...stuff all actually. meaning that I have lost hope it can ever amount to anything much at all and that is not a good place to be as an investor and supporter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.