MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

So, the way I see the state of play is:Block 9 - frustrating. I...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

So, the way I see the state of play is:
    Block 9 - frustrating. I accept the assertive decision by management to terminate but, does it reflect bad judgement by management?
    Beehive - running its course - nothing to really question here at the moment.
    Santa Cruz - we have got the update - basically that opportunities are being assessed. Same same. I would like to know the scale of the opportunities that being assessed, timelines, technical focus of the opportunities.
    Tassie Shoal - after a bit of hinted-at optimism, we are back to it being put to sleep again - what is really going on? what ducks need to lined up to make this go? is there any short to medium term hope of this being a goer?
    Dual listing - What is the strategy for this and how does management assess the advantages and disadvantages?
    Cash/income - I am long term holder. I have, like others here, shown incredible patience but and thinking of bailing soon if I get a hint of another cash raise/dilution.
    Loyalty - no such thing really in this business. But I do feel more can be done to communicate with share holders. I understand the need to pay attention to the business and that, and because Melbana has multiply balls in the air at the same time and minimal staff, things are busy. BUT, I do think it could be worth outsourcing the shareholder communication function to experts - In my experience, this is not the strong point of engineers and accountants.

I guess there are a few things in there for discussion and questions tomorrow.
    I am trying to make the conference tomorrow but not sure if I can as yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $35.26K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3457833 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.