MAY 2.17% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

My current sentiment is hold. , I have now changed it,I forgot...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    My current sentiment is hold. , I have now changed it,I forgot to update it from last week before the not so positive news flow
    I added to my position before the recent updates in the last week, in hindsight should have waited perhaps.
    just to be clear, I am only discussing what was stated by the CEO on the dial in,
    ”Looking at all options for a dual listing including a potential merger” ( SIC) when the timing is right ( SIC)
    I threw Mosman out there as they are AIM listed, are completely shot to pieces but do seem to be on a slight uptrend now..They also tried to do us in a hostile takeover some 40 months go...which we emphatically rebuked.

If the company is to AIM list, it will need funds, none of us want more dilution at these levels, absolutely nooone.
    Things are not happening here and perhaps it is now time to look at a complete shake up , a potential merge with a company who has funds and /or an income stream looks to be a viable option. This will also upon up new levels of investors.

If Total and Santos do not take the option on Beehive, and with TS now firmly back to normal as a PowerPoint presentation with an environmental approval, Cuba will be the mainstay of this company and it is clear this market and current investor base has little to no appetite for Cuba.
    Even if BEEHIVE is a goer ( and I think it will be, for reasons I have given previously ) I still think there will be more appetite in the UK than on the ASX for the play...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $4.845K 207.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1235911 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1166672 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.