ELS 2.08% 47.0¢ elsight limited

Ann: Quarterly Results Investor Update Webinar, page-3

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    $3.4 mio aud options to be converted in june and they have more than enough cash without sales increasing (which they will) to see this year out but i would suggest that given their design wins and that they are now at 35 new design wins in companies that behind the scene are serving or building networks for businesses in all sort of sectors like medical .. automobile ... agriculture ... survey ..deliveries .. postal... food ...military... smart cities... first responders and the list continues that they have probably been approach direct .. it wont be long i would think given the current global chip market shortages and general supply issues that if someone wants to jump ahead of the rest of the market a cornerstone investment would be the smart option possibly leading to maybe ever takeover or merger as teh sector consolidates .. cash now is the last thing they need to worry about given the money that is being globally invested in drones ... plus look at the past few quarters... a lot of money has gone into building that inventory positions so corporate cost are more than reasonable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $71.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 51.0¢ 46.5¢ $84.29K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1426 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.