ELS 2.38% 41.0¢ elsight limited

the presentation was recorded and should be available in about...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    the presentation was recorded and should be available in about 24 hours.
    A lot of emphasis on the drone market and just emphasising what a good position Elsight have put themselves into with their 28 design wins
    Yoav explained that its far more than having Halo hardware and software as a part of the engineering of these drones. Its that they are part of all the certification processes that are in process. And to replace that is barely unthinkable. It would require years to again get certification and makes no sense. Particularly when you could try and take the whole company over for a few hundred million. It would raise a very interesting dilemma whether one company such as DroneUp would try and do that just to lock Halo out from all its competitors. But then we could end up in a bidding war?!!? Anyway thats just my thoughts, not raised by Yoav in the webinar.

He also talked about the three revenue streams - the hardware, the cloud services which will be recurring revenue and i heard the figure 15-20% of the intial hardware cost. What i didnt hear was that annual or monthly recurring revenue. Someone else may be able to comment.

Q&A was good and Yoav faithfully tried to answer every question with none to my knowledge avoided....very rare these days!

- Someone asked whether they are looking to engage a broker to sell the story to clients. I think Yoav misinterpreted this and just spoke about how they are actively trying to get new investors in through the webinars, more publicity etc. Given that he openly acknowledges that he cant do an ASX announcement for much of the progress because its not "material". Not a material order right now, but certainly material if it looks in a much longer commercial relationship via a design win.
    - He confirmed that whilst the drones are very promising and probably moving faster into commercial than they had anticipated, that the Tech Data/Synnex vertical is still a go. They had delays but anticipate an increase in sales in Q1.
    - David made the point that others will be watching Walmart/DroneUp and they wont want them to get too far ahead. Having said that Walmart have a strategic advantage over the likes of Amazon and Google in that they have many stores. So they cover 90% of American population within a 30minute flight
    - We are under many NDAs which is part of the reason they cant always be free with information
    - Airobotics are still somewhat in the dark on FAA certification process although think might be progressing. DroneUp being on the advisory board to FAA a positive and i think they are due to be reporting back now
    - David made the point that Israeli directors not buying shares is a cultural issue where it is seen as a conflict of interest. He explained that him buying $50 or 100K or shares would be meaningless because he can certainly afford to lose them. But him putting his time and reputation into Elsight is far more significant.
    - Partnership with ALRENA still active. They had some financial difficulties but still collaborating even though no material sales.
    - Yoav i think said they were looking at cornerstone investors to facilitate the founders converting 20cent options for June. This is a big injection of cash for the company. He said that founders are still very much believers and implied the stock wont be finding its way out.
    Kintex Prime stock is in the process of being recovered. All as new and needs minor reconfig. I gather this will probably be the stock that fills the TDS orders so low input costs there.

I know there was more but hopefully that gives you the flavour or a very positive webinar. I was very impressed by the openess of Yoav. I really see their expansion via the drone market as a when not if now. And all that i have read on Walmart suggests this year could be a pretty big step forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $77.34K 180.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 3512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.