ELS 5.88% 36.0¢ elsight limited

Ann: Quarterly Results Investor Update Webinar, page-5

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Nice post Dali and glad to see our views are aligning. I think the balance is the 203k that gets offered at 39c each morning (where all the bulk of volume has been done of late), as you can see once that goes there is not much on the offer and given the sell off in markets ELS has held in incredibly well the past month with solid buying in the 36-38c range, once that remaining balance gets lifted could get good springboard back in the 40s. You know what they say don't be a d!ck for a tick and sometime you might have to pay up if you are wanting to get set.

As for share price being much higher when management announce real orders i totally agree with you. You, me and everyone in this thread knows what is to come, unfortunately the rest of the investing community and new investors do not as thus far getting the ASX to release what is needed has not happened as need these design wins to get big orders and news flow.

Hopefully we are not far off. But what I do know from the presentation is that once we get some FAA TC finalisations ELS Halo will become virtually standardised across the drone industry. It was Intel inside with computers back in the 2000's, where we have Halo Inside as just common practise. Exciting times indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 36.0¢ $17.37K 48.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.