DXB 6.42% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi All, really great announcement & Quarterly. Dimerix continue...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi All,

really great announcement & Quarterly.  Dimerix continue to move forward professionally & are always a step ahead of the game.  It was a bit of a surprise the mention of commercial quantity batches of DMX-200 from their GMP facility, well that it is lined up & ready to go.  Maybe that “expected to be available on the market within 2 years” comment on recent news coverage isn’t far off the mark.  I guess DXB had to put out that ANN that they had not supplied a definitive timeframe, but there is the reality, it’s on the cards already.

I also had read about Takeda/Shire Possible T/O.  Shire has a much bigger pipe line & I think the interest in that was for cancer.  Something IMU ppl should be watching (I know there are quite a few of us here), because gastric cancer is prevalent in Asia & we are waiting on news from HER-Vaxx trials & this was one of the cancers targeted by Shire.

@Prestonian, cleaning up the share registry, Bingo on voting rights.  You always think critically & appreciate your posts.  

The other interesting thing to note is that PIQ-ASX recently announced that they have patented Pro-Marker D technology in Japan, which Dimerix will be using in their trials to monitor patients bloods.  It’s also predictive of future CKD, so this is a fantastic partnership & diagnostic tool that Dimerix have cutting edge advantage over competitors.  Watch this space & as BT pointed out, Takeda are already using & have used DXB HIT Receptor platform successfully.  Takeda TO wouldn’t surprise me at all, however I do believe there will be US interest as well, with their huge CKD/Diabetes costs.  We are in a fairly unique position here & yes patience is the key for SH.

I’m taking a break from HC for a while.  Will discuss when we have things to talk about & that’s it.  No one had posted on here the connection with PIQ patent & Japan as far as I could see from a quick read, so just wanted to add that FYI for all the wonderful LT holders here.  Wise words from BT, set & forget...is what I have done also.  Maybe a few more at 11-12c..lol.

To @stradzz, I’m so sorry to hear you lost your brother to cancer.  You must have already been going through a tough time already.  If I said anything to upset you, for that I’m truly sorry.  You don’t know what’s going on in people’s lives, I know a lot of VETs can’t bring themselves to go to ANZAC marches & that’s fine, sometimes the memories are too raw & difficult, for whatever reason.  I hope you are ok. <3

Catch up when we have some awesome news to discuss.  :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.42%)
Mkt cap ! $280.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 50.0¢ $1.454M 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 544899 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 104681 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.