DXB 6.42% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Quarterly Review & Appendix 4C, page-3

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5949
    Really well written Quarterly, the company has taken every opportunity to share as much scientific information as well as financial optimism for investors.
    Clear and effective message, well delivered..
    Hmmmm feel like I might buy a few more, no CR in sight , Trial Protocols being weaved around the pit falls and fish hooks of previous trials, taking the learnings of others as a path of caution.
    An air of confidence and pride in the milestones and obstacles that have been overcome, Great to outline that the reformulation was not only successful but beneficial in lowering the dose to a twice daily and the trial drug will be specifically formulated to be then easily and competitively mass manufactured.. that saves a lot of time (money) right there.
    The road map has been set, I for one am happy to participate and monitor DXBs Management carry out the strategy,,,, then it's just down to the Science ,, looks favourable at present,,until proven otherwise I see this dedicated group of professionals moving in the right direction
    Well done DXB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.42%)
Mkt cap ! $280.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 50.0¢ $1.454M 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 544899 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 104681 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.