EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I emailed them to further Clarify today’s announcements. This is...

1. 1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I emailed them to further Clarify today’s announcements. This is the reply I got.

I appreciate your email in relation to the Capital Raise (CR) announced today. The announcement highlighted that the capital being raised will be utilised to support the existing investments, support new investments and provide necessary working capital. As you are aware the company has acquired an ownership interest in two medical nutrition businesses and is seeking to support and rapidly grow these businesses. It has also identified additional opportunities in the sector that it is evaluating with the intention of adding to its investment portfolio.

Eve Investments management are very focussed on building shareholder wealth through investment in the rapidly growing Medical Nutrition sector. The CR we are undertaking is an important part of building that wealth through expansion of existing businesses and acquiring new. The rights entitlement issue provides existing shareholders with the opportunity to invest alongside new capital participants who want to gain exposure to Eve's portfolio. Further information will be provided in the rights entitlement documentation and the company will ensure the market is kept regularly informed of new developments and progress with its investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.