14D 2.94% 7.0¢ 1414 degrees limited

Ann: Quarterly Shareholder Update, page-39

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    I wasn't trying to be clever, just really wanted to know because as much as I support the company and hold shares, I feel like when these early companies spread their info out into the open it's like a used car salesman talking.

I was wondering about the reasons for attempting to lower the PCM temp ranges and assumed maybe it's for longevity of the plant as a whole. Also to be using relatively unconditioned biogas they may have different burner system efficiencies that didn't suit the 1414+ range they normally have aimed at? Although I did think the biggest problem they would have was with emmissions rather than the calorific value of the gas and how much energy they can get from it.

I'm really interested in this tech for the greenhouse emmissions angles because biogas is something we can't really escape producing, because of our waste system, and I see CO2 as the lesser evil as opposed to methane. I think this will be a cleaner and more efficient system than a bunch of Jenbacher gensets and the like. I think there is huge value in being able to keep AC generators supplying the grid and industrial customers too.

I am also just a tradie in the industrial landscape doing my own research. I don't like the waste cycle of lithium batteries and think this CHP system has alot to offer potentially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $16.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $5.562K 79.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50020 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.