14D 8.11% 6.8¢ 1414 degrees limited

. Are Pepe's Ducks and Austcor still on the drawing board anyone...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

Are Pepe's Ducks and Austcor still on the drawing board anyone or are they now filed with half the other BS that has come out of KM's mouth?

It really pisses me that 14d run down other means of electricity production to try and pump their own.  If you can prove that you have viable and reliable means of replacing other technologies out there then you won't have problems.  Just prove it.

Running down Gas engines that have been producing ~550 MWh PER MONTH at Glenelg when you haven't even laid your results on the table is piss poor imo.

And now in regards to SA water:  "Although the semi-commercial arrangements with SA water will generate some revenues"

What are some revenues?
    Imo they will make Sweet fa out of SA water, and be lucky to have this project paying back the costings in 20 years.
    But hang on it's not about making money: "the intent is is to demonstrate the versatility of the GAS-TESS as a low cost alternative to purchasing gas burning engines."

14d had a chance back in January to go a little further explaining the TESS-IND commissioning results, and instead they put out a some 3 line lame results that when calculating out wouldn't come anywhere near close to 10MWh of storage let alone 5.

Time will tell if any of these latest MoU's will translate into any meaningful earnings.

Not holding my breath but still following.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.006(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $1.118K 16.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7326 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 6725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.