QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C June 2014, page-22

1. 3,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi All, I will be the first to admit that I was expecting a better quarterly. Although my reasons were that I thought the take up of the lower price package would have been less than the figures show. Having said that it does mean that this will not affect the next quarter figures as much. There is nothing like media coverage, good or bad. So this start to the year with so much interest in QFX as a stock may well flow into subscribers as well.
    Something certainly is a foot in the way the share traded today and it was extremely positive. I do believe that the quarterly figures have shown a positive increase albeit 4%. Yet it still is growth and QFX has never had this many subscribers before so they must be doing something right. I do have a significant vested interest in this business now and I also am a customer. I have enjoyed the ability to watch many different genres and believe that the market place has real need for QFX. I will be interested to see how the market reacts to the qrtly. After the bullish line clearing moves made today and the increased activity of bots I think we are in for an interesting and very fulfilling ride. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.