GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ann: Quarterly update and Appendix 4C - March 200, page-4

1. 7,432 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly update and Appendix 4C - M... Broker has not released this other than by Headline.My broker got taken over by that CFD dodge promoter and the Service is going down d'Shute!!

Anyway,I have read that Overseas Exchanges have a "In Dread" interpretation of Trading Halt.Seems because OS doesn't run Full Disclosure as a Priority that a Trading Halt is only taken as a Red Flag.
    Sorta like how Suspension from Official Quotation rings d'Bell for Oz holders,if ya follow?

Anyway I'm d'Last One to take lessons in Language from,hey?

but I can tell you,my Fellow Pilgrims to Mammon that I jaded as I really AM will be indulging in Dreaming Tonight not tossing'n'turning about I got MONEY,Real Money,MY BIGGEST HOLDING in a share that's Suspended!! OHH am I Wrong AGAIN??!!!

Dyehards want some PollyAnna Reassurance?
    How about 160 by Close Friday!!

How about we are seeing Direct Market Illustration as to WHY DYE double Gapped[on an earlier 68ish one a Return to 70 support]and most Importantly Didn't Retrace into that sub 110 one?
    DYEhards,chart is telling us that DYE has Suspended on a Significant BreakOut from d'90's.
    It's signalled for more than a Week that this has not been a PUMP and any "weak hands" that took a Short Term Trade and Sold into these Gaps?
    Well you've got d'Nightmare Agenda unfolding in that You've diddled Yourself.You've Traded yaself into selling before the Trend did d'Bend.

BUY d'Open after Trading Halt.
    Ignore ANY Gap even if Open is at 125.
    DYE,[depending] COULD do ALL TIME HIGH 225 in the coming bleeding MONTH!!

awwwww cheers.I'm off for d'Arvo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.