HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

The problem with this stock isn't their idea, they are...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The problem with this stock isn't their idea, they are positioned at the perfect time in history for such a product... management are royally ruining this once in a lifetime chance to capitalise on this industry.

I know i'm echoing comments made on the other thread and this... management is taking everyone for a ride! Haven't found the right strain yet - the poorest excuse, they could have grown a full crop of 10+ different strains now and been analysing them all. They could have even turned around and said we have grown xyz however they aren't right for what we need, so we are no growing abc based on our previous mistake/knowledge.

I have lost complete faith in management, I still hold a very small amount and unfortunately sold down at a lost so I could move on to greener pastures. I feel the other cannabis players are shaping themselves up to outpace MMJ. A lot of people take the long term view, and their is no problem with that, but some of you can see no wrong with how management and everything is playing out, and will justify holding as the price slips lower and lower (I've done this before and am very wary of it, watching something drop from 30+ cents to now fluctuating around 5c and not selling out).

However with all that being said... MMJ should at the very least benefit from the whole country rescheduling cannabis this month coming and may see headways, but unless they do something on their own it will be short lived. We need revenue!

Best of luck all

Edit:
    Just as I was willing away they go into trading halt! Ha!
    Will be very happy to be proven wrong here and best case scenario they have pulled a rabbit out of the hat!
    Last edited by Luxo92: 01/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $15.08K 330.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17141 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 287200 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.