NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

The price is stable because it is already well oversold, and is...

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    The price is stable because it is already well oversold, and is an absolute bargain..
    Also because of all the genuine buys listed at 2.0 and 2.1..
    I know who some of them are.. the top of 2.0 is a big part filled order, another behind it, and a couple of massive ones at 2.1. They are just accumulating as many as they can get at 2.0/1, as I have been at 2.1/2, knowing big buyers will keep hitting it around 2c.
    All of the sells this week have been idiot traders, offloading with losses after only holding for days.
    ** I took great pleasure cleaning up the 833000 that was bought at 2.4 and listed at 2.5, then amended to a trading loss at 2.2 - Billy!?
    Someone else (I don't know who) also keeps smashing big lots at 2.2 when they stack up.
    The 448000 order has been moved around all week (was just pulled from 2.3 again before close).
    The bots have got nothing in the last 2 days.. I made sure of it yesterday, putting a nice 2.2 buy in at the close so they couldn't close it on 2.1.. Today, there was no sellers after 4pm, so the bots have nothing to work with/accumulate - People are finally learning not to give them anything!!
    Meanwhile, I'm up to 10m! I've managed to go from 3m with an 8ish ave, to a mid-high 3's ave.. that's all for Holla!.. but don't worry, there are plenty of others holding it up above 2, until news hits and it flies past 5c..
    Can't imagine being above water on this thing, after 12months of carnage!.. Call it stupidity, punting, whatever... but I'm investing in PO and the team, believing they are about to deliver.. as frustrating as it has been waiting so long, with nothing to show, it will hopefully work out for the best, as it's given me the chance to load right up
    Don't think this thing is just another pump and dump coming either.. expect plenty of good news, and a long term gold mine. People will be too scared to trade it again, after how it's travelled over the last year.
    I will set a stop or 2, and trickle out a few once the price is quite a bit higher, but will be holding most of longterm (as will some other bigger holders I know).. Plenty of trust in Paul/Nor within the Holla camp.

Can anyone tell me where to find the top 20 list? I know they're usually a month behind.. anyone have a link or know where to see it?

Good luck next week holders.. will it finally be our week!?
    WP2 and Cloud have been launched for over a week now (assuming successfully).. let's see what follows. Bring on some big revenue news.

My new 2017 baby (in black), once Nor takes off..
    http://www.hsv.com.au/GEN-F2/see/maloo-r8/
    Time to trade in the 14 model.. C'mon Paul!
    Might need some NOR numberplates
    Last edited by Holla: 04/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.