ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C Quarterly Cash Flow, page-5

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I think we need to give the new direction and CEO time to implement the "pivot" .

Machine Learning & AI are all brand new and the upside is considerable.

I like that the latest announcements have laid out exactly where the business is cash flow wise AND THEY HAVE been completely transparent with the State of Play right now !

A $299 qtr is a start , lets see what the next qtr nets.

I do agree that the management are paid WAY too much and their salaries should be directly correlated to what the company earns.

I think management salaries were over $750k last fin year, which is ridiculous for a tiny company. I'd suggest they all HALF their salaries and take the rest in Stock so they truly have skin in the game. Then they'll know exactly how we feel , the investors in this business.

The current CEO (Olivier Cauderlier) has a strong track record in digital related businesses, see Appen & ipSCAPE so at least let's give him a go .

It's also probably time for Catriona Wallace to step aside, she'd had her chance of running an ASX listed business and it didn't go to well. Plus you can't have two CEO's even if one is an ex CEO,.

As I said previously the next 6 - 12 months are critical, not just on cashflow but REAL LIFE business wins ,

Good luck FGO !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 25950822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6336833 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.