ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Hmmn, it's interesting that you're resorting to accusations of...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hmmn, it's interesting that you're resorting to accusations of bias, as opposed to dealing with the content. Looking forward to your explanation of how the fact that FGO is earning less and less and engaging with fewer and fewer customers is somehow a hopeful sign that their tech is Really Great.

Not a competitor nor an ex-employee. I just think FGO is pissing in the well for Australian startups and a few more outfits like that will make it hard for any tech startup to be treated as legit. CW is also setting "women in tech" back massively by coming in as a bluffer who makes a lot of noise about how much she understands the tech etc. but doesn't have any legitimate tech to back it up.

The patent might have been a hopeful sign but it's almost certainly a "lagging indicator". They filed for it over a year ago, with the process kicking off in August 2018, and the inventor left FGO 6 months ago and now works for Westpac. But I'm sure the tiny collection of technical employees that they have left are going to carry forward this groundbreaking idea to be totally relevant to whatever they are doing after the 2-3 pivots that they've taken since they worked on the contents of that patent.

This one might squeak out a surprise exit or find traction somehow - but it's a chancy plan. Anyone who claims that they have obviously valuable tech and a clear path to success is just ramping. From all the evidence, they are circling the drain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4468107 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16733550 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.