PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I'll take a little pressure of Mozzarc the Great and add a...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I'll take a little pressure of Mozzarc the Great and add a little because there's something that's been nagging at me for some time.

If you search for 'PAR side effects' you won't find anything - the only side effect can think of for PAR is extreme wealth if you are fortunate enough to be a holder. If you google 'pentosan polysulfate sodium side effects' you'll find a bunch of stuff, mostly concerned with Elmiron, the oral form.

I am not a doctor, but my understanding is that the principal side effects are the abdominal bruising (caused by the needle, not the drug, lol), blood thinning (which is a feature, not a bug ...) and some evidence that prolonged taking of Elmiron may lead to macular degeneration.

We don't know conclusively for iPPS, of course (that's why we do trials ...) but I can say as one of the lab rats fortunate enough to have been treated with stuff that I detect no change to my health except vastly improved mobility and reduced pain.

As to why J&J didn't pursue iPPS for Knee OA, who can tell ... their loss is our gain.

And now to put Moz on the spot. I have been interested for some time in what the difference is between Cartrophen (the iPPS used to treat OA in dogs and horses) and our magic juice.

Is it our old friend moiety? Are they the same thing, both manufactured by Bene? http://www.cartrophen.com is not forthcoming as to the source of Fido and Dobbin's magic juice. I'd be interested to know ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.