PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-29

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6686
    Ok Pool_Director,
    Let me have a stab....

1. Does anybody know what "top-line data" actually means and will they be released to the market?

Its a bit of a loose term, it can either mean a high level statement, "We wish to state that the program is running well and we look forward to putting out a statement when the full data set is known"....or it could actually be the release of the Primary End point with all the details such as Secondaries and lower level data to be released later at the end (Final data read out).

2. It would be interesting to know if the confidential dataroom holds any of the up to date preliminary results from 008.

Hmm tricky to know this, I would assume that they could provide some data to a given interested party...remember this data isn't necessarily subject to the same arduous and strict conditions imposed by the FDA as the 002/003 data, but this is my speculation....there would be commercial reasons to keep this data close to their chest until they are ready to release it publicly subject to any Corporations Act/ASX disclosure rules.

3. With 65 sites (excluding Europe) surely this will enhance patient enrolment and maybe reduce the current timelines (subject to Covid resurgence). Donna has said previously that the current timelines are conservative.

Yep, agreed, I hope it plays out well for us, with Covid hopefully also playing a reduced role as we go forward in terms of possible interruptions and hurdles to recruitment and the trial itself.

--------

I'm under the impression that any Large Pharma that is currently doing their DD on us now or very soon will have a good idea of what to expect in the 008. If they don't and are getting to the very serious stage of negotiations, they will probably be able to get a better understanding of how the data is shaping with the patients so far by chatting to PAR. Exciting for them to have this early read through and will add spades in our favour in term of negotiations.

It's going to be a WIN WIN WIN...

WIN for the PAR shareholders in terms of deal and eventual stellar revenue (spec. comment)
    WIN for the Big Pharma, a new repurposed drug that will address safely one of the last remaining disease frontiers
    WIN for the end consumer, many benefits for them.

A real three way solution.

My views.

PS: When is my Pool_Lord membership due? I'm on the basic plan so I just get access to the local club, off peak right?
    One day when we are back over $4 I'll upgrade my membership.
    At $40 I'll get that Platinum status you keep hinting about
    At $100 we talk about opening a club together.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.