PAR 7.69% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-34

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I know I sound like a broken record but case in point:

Last Thursday we had the good news of first patients dosed in the U.S. Shares rallied to about $1.40. Approx. 162k shares sold short on the day according to Shortman.
    The share price was then managed/manipulated to close around $1. 21, down about 2 cents on what was a good news day. That's a 19 cent swing with 715k shares traded. It was blatant manipulation as you could see small trades dropping in every 1-2 minutes downticking the price.

On Friday we had a solid quarterly report and only about 270k shares traded. This looked like more normal trade as there was often 10 or 15 minutes between trades. There was a 6 cent swing in the price during the day. I doubt any shares were borrowed (will find out later today) and no sign of an algo working.

With the background of a biotech rout, the shorters have been able to manage our share price at will. Until the news and ongoing demand can overwhelm them, I believe this will continue. However with 008 and commercial deals in the next 6-12 months, we are definitely getting closer to an inflection point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.