PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-27

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6766
    Not sure anyone really knows this (Why PPS doesn't work for everyone) .I have a mate who tried it and got nothing...perhaps a very very feint reduction in pain at the time but certainly nothing to write home about.

I can see us being able to perhaps build a case log en masse at a later stage...but in actuality there could be a whole range of factors. Genetics, Bio Make up...histopathology, environmental...damage profile, age, sex, race...the list is huge...just the sheer proteins involved are crazy.
    It may take a certain combination or disposition to render it less effective?

At the end of the day as holders we want to know the commercial viability...the potential market runway, the ARG (Annualised real growth)...sure we want to treat as many as possible. To date I have seen stats such as:

90% or so get SOME pain reduction
    75% get at least 25%
    Close to 49% get greater than 50% pain reduction

These stats bode well independently of things like so called (poor/crappy) std of care; think Opioids, NSAIDS....oooh those horrendous Corticosteroids...

Add Safety profile in the mix and a little (ok, a LOT)of durability...and well...you know why I research and spend so much time on this beast...its in my view....

Compelling.

ps: Did someone say we are also up for possible DMOAD observations at end of Sept?

DYOR

Last edited by Mozzarc: 28/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 23.0¢ $169.7K 718.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 152403 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 9990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.