QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

I subscribed to QFX to see what the product offering was like, I...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I subscribed to QFX to see what the product offering was like, I wish I had done prior to investing in it .The product offering is terrible. Not only do QFX have a very limited and bad selection of movies/Tv shows they are more expensive in terms of pricing point when compared to Netflix and Stan.

Now to read that the future plan is not to invest in content as others are doing then the only way I can see this working out is if QFX starts targeting the Asian markets by getting lots of Bollywood and chinese film content. If they can do that they can carve out a unique market for themselves. If they don't do that then I am afraid they are nothing more then a shoddy DVD rental company with outdated film titles who happened to list on the ASX.

If they weren't permanently in a trading holt I would definitely be giving some thought to if I should be keeping any sort of investment in this company given that there seems to be no clear plan forward.They talk about carving out a niche it better be a good one at this point in time their niche is being unsuccessful in a high demand market.
    Last edited by CAS777: 04/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.