LVH 8.33% 1.3¢ livehire limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-4

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Would hardly call 1.5m burning through it! With 7.3m in the bank that easily sees us through the year and that's without anymore material increases in revenue.. But I look forward to a CR if it means the opportunity to get discounted shares. Who can't be happy with the performance since its IPO less than a year ago

IMO I think it is a terrific quarterly given at where we are at early in the business. Given it's the 3rd listed quarterly and we've seen TCC growth of 32% vs 31% last quarter, and revenue growth of 75%

After reading through it in detail, there is a lot of TCC growth that is likely to come within existing clients that have not fully rolled it out to 100% of their staff. From the December update as I've discussed here #21904568 that rollout is worth $30K annually. And when you begin to see that Japara and Telstra Health are rolling their Talent Communities out this Q, then you begin to see that this will underpin growth.

So then it becomes done to valuation. At around 75m Market Cap it is not cheap, however, this is a business that could well be cash flow positive in 2018. I am of course, hypothesizing, but there will be an inflection point, where the growth will be exponential, and I don't want to miss out on that. These points sparked my interest...

upload_2017-1-18_14-39-44.png

Now there is mention of an ASX 25 company, and there are links here to Westpac's Reinventure fund, and if you go to Sonru's website (https://www.sonru.com/) you can see their client list includes Westpac. So I guess I am curious to see if I've joined the dots correctly!!

So in conclusion, great progress being made here, yes we aren't cheap, but there is exciting potential here, and I think we should be trading closer to 50c, which puts us on a Market Cap of $100m. We've seen RFN and 1PG in particular go much higher with much less revenue... So going back to your 1st point. I will take another CR if we can keep the land grab going!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.839K 303.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.