LVH 15.4% 1.1¢ livehire limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-6

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Nice that we both came to similar conclusions. It seems like the health space is rolling out nicely. Would absolutely love to see something similar in financial services. I witness it first hand the disappointing reactions to people getting a cold rejection letter with employment. The videos are a nice feature, but what really really excites me about this business is it's absolutely huge potential to grow organically. Once you get the talent pool's up it virtually costs LiveHire nothing, and the applicants just join, and then link in with other TC's. I truly believe their technology is outstanding and very disruptive. I have been told that the company was told in the US that nobody else is doing anything close to what they're doing with pooling and algorithms anywhere else.

There is always a risk of new competition, but as we have seen. HR is a huge industry with many players and ultimately there will always be a land grab, but at the end of the day you can have glitzy tech like the failed versions of RFN, 1PG, but if the prodcuct is good, gives you quality employees, then that is the ultimate proof in the pudding. And every bit of evidence from the last quarterly is saying that businesses really see the value in the talent communities and pools.

I tipped this twice in the STT comp, but this time I think I've got the timing right. Only need it to hit 47c I think to see 25% from 27c. I sold a few personally at 36c, but I won't be selling any more until I see a fundamental reason not to. The ultimate test though, is when we get to 50c or $100m MC. Getting past there I feel will require more than just Westpac, (if our research is correct). Anyway I am hearing that there are roadshows going on in the background, so be interesting to see if this trend continues.. GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $14.86K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1777 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 168920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.