GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Well said! I don't have a Linkedin presence because I love my...

1. 110 Posts.
    Well said!

I don't have a Linkedin presence because I love my job and don't want job offers, my partner doesn't have his company named on Linkedin because the company doesn't allow 'KEY' staff to identify their place of work to avoid poaching.
    A lot of IT people I know don't use linkedin they use IT specific websites like Stack Overflow Talent, Angel List etc. So doing 'homework' based on the staff who do use Linkedin is extremely flawed.
    Have a look at the timeline - the CTO left at a similar time to Jamila Gordon the CIO beginning with GSW, my experience of working with a couple of businesses who had both these roles filled was that there is often a lot inhouse politics between the two.
    The CTO has to create a good product with a timeline and a budget for talent, software etc, and they're working towards acheiving their targets.
    The CIO on the other hand is tasked with communicating the clients needs and timeline to the tech team to keep the clients happy
    So imagine if you're the CTO and you've ticked off 14 tasks his week and then the CIO wants to tweak half of them, and now the timeline and budget has blown out by another week and then you find that the comms from the CIO hadn't understood the client's needs properly. Would you be happy? How many times would you do the re-work and get kicked over the budget blowouts before your relationship with the CIO became tenuous?

Plus I think you need to do some more research on their exec chair Bane - he's a legend in NY and the tech circles there. I have a friend in LA who works in the media industry and he said Bane is known as an eccentric genius who built out the strategy and product design for Viacom content protection scheme, then went and worked at Conde Nast where he it was said he delivered over 800 projects across all of their brands and was seen at Apple, Google and Amazon supposedly, and still holds the record for delivering projects on time and under budget. I've replayed the interview the two boys gave and believe that GSW has wings.
    The same friend pointed me to some colleagues of both his and Bane's whose current employer is not included on their Linkedin profile.
    Take a look at Michael Prenez Isbell on LinkedIn... he worked with Bane before, and now only lists he is working at a stealth startup. I bet you there are some like him working for GSW! More to the point anyone wants to bet that they have a secret tech lab in Atlanta ?- hint look at Sig Mosley and John Wilson locations. I think the GSW management team is much much smarter than most think.

I'll be throwing rose petals at the next AGM if they keep this up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.