RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I consider the "German private hospital network" pilot project...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 5,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2474
    I consider the "German private hospital network" pilot project as our first commercial venture. Agreed, it generates no revenue for up to 18 months, but it represents some very important commercial stepping stones:
    1. A hospital network has made a commitment to use ResappDx at their pilot site for six months. This indicates that they can see a business case for the investment they will be making to integrate the tool into their financial and administrative systems.
    2. Continuation beyond the pilot will demonstrate that ResappDx can be successfully integrated.
    3. The pilot will provide a blueprint for other enterprises intending to adopt ResappDx.

Any new product – and I have (and also had) shares in several companies with new products – takes time for adoption. Businesses are cautious about the business case and the effectiveness. In the absence of a proven track record they will want to feel it, taste it, sit on it themselves to see if it's really as good as we say it will be. The lead times can be long too. We will be placed in their technology/capability roadmap, and then we will have to wait until they get to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.