DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-24

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Happy Friday,

Ouch that hurts...

I am a bit amazed how low the share price is now. Market cap below $30Mill even though I am aware that the shares of DTS are very thinly traded and are vulnerable to sharp fluctuations.

The impression that I got from previous announcements (installation and contracted stores forecasts) and the fact that management preferred debt to a capital raise in July and the focus on only big players let me believe that management was confident to soon be cash flow positive.

The quarterly put a dent in the timing of my cash flow expectations.

Nevertheless regardless of where the share price is I am confident that the pipeline of new customers/contracts in Japan, Europe and particular USA is promising.

The aggressive integration into aggregators' systems is in my view a sign of substantial QSR contracts to follow. And these contracts are about the Algo which will deliver a lot higher revenue per store.

In regards to DTS' strategy to only focus on big players in the QSR market I would suggest to management to develop a commission based strategy for smaller QSR chains where sales agents getting commissions instead of salaries to preserve cash outflows. (Just an idea)

So let's get the Dragon of the ground.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.