RFA 0.00% 1.5¢ rare foods australia limited

From my take on things, attending AGM, and hella question...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    From my take on things, attending AGM, and hella question asking.

OGA sell under two brands. Why? Ocean Grown, (being the 'grown') was associated with farming, so was relayed back to them by customers. So they started a brand called Two Oceans, and market as such as wild catch.

They recently built a processing factory in Augusta to process up to 600 ton per year. As they are not yet near 200, that gives some forward thinking. I understand they have 10000 abitats in Augusta and should reach close to 200 in 2 years. As it takes a juvenile about 3/4 years to reach max growth point for optimal returns. They can sell at 90mm for example but why not grow it out and sell at 130mm as that difference takes less time. **I guess, and it is only a guess, its like the rings of a tree, larger the size/circumference more growth.**
    They have been OK'ed to place another 5000 so that should up the production right there .... or so you would think.
    Appearently they can sell whatever they can supply, and talking to management they are not willing to over promise. But that said if you can sell everything produced, then great.
    Bottle neck here is supply of juveniles, which they source from a 3rd party, who is unwilling to spend to increase supply.
    How to avoid this bottleneck, build your own plant.
    Where, Esperance.
    Why, Great deal with shire.
    How, CR to fund feasability.

Oh the tourism bit. Nothing was mentioned about spending on tourism, but they welcome one and all appearently to veiw the facility.
    Last edited by Aftermath2017: 07/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.079M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $5.657K 377.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 622900 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 533000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.