RFX 13.0% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Are you serious...You refer to the same person that allowed...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Are you serious...You refer to the same person that allowed JABIL to slip through our fingers as a prodigy!!

I can’t believe how inaccurate your information is and what’s more concerning is that others are believing it.

Why don’t you tell everyone about our first prototype residential battery, the R510 and how the Winters failed to bring it to the market.

This was years before Elon saturated the market with the first PowerWall so we were way ahead of the curve with our concept.

The Newcastle trial was a disaster due to the lack of R&D foresight then needed, our battery then was as useful as tits on a bull without the much needed add on technology.

You can take your hat off to Simon Hackett for engineering a BMS (battery management system) amongst other things that were desperately needed but not even remotely considered by your prodigal son or his brother when we had the opportunity in the ‘Winter Boys Days’. Please!

The first time I met your prodigal son it was clear to me then that his ego was far greater than his ability.

Yes we had a unique battery back then but it was far from being commercially viable.

Investors should be thanking their lucky stars that Simon Hackett became a Cornerstone Investor coupled with his technical wisdom and that Tim Harris is now in charge and not your beloved prodigy.

Not only do we now have a uniquely viable working battery manufactured from our own facility but we also have an enormous opportunity ahead of us.

Tim Harris has done an outstanding job on a limited budget.

Your posts during both periods have been negative and counterproductive and I for one am so pleased that the company has proven you you wrong.The manufacturing facility didn’t fail and globally we are now gaining traction and at the same time promoting our technology to would be large scale users be it Telco, mining, etc.

The hard yards are far from over however I would simply encourage investors to consider our glass more than half full now as opposed to half empty as some have constantly perceived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $110.9K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 296333 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 79731 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 677299
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.