RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-37

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Am happy with the quarterly update.

Among other things, I like the wearable update, the market for this is certainly very exciting and perhaps overlooked.
    Countries like India and China with very high smoking rates and terrible pollution will be huge opportunities in the future. Get this, between the 2 countries they have almost 50% of the worlds smokers... hell even 60% of the male doctors in China smoke!

CE approval targeted in the next few months also. This gives doctors the ability to prescribe medicine for chronic respiratory disease and test and monitor its effectiveness.

Hard to imagine that Sanofi and others would have their fingers too far away from the Resapp pulse.

Even though the share price doesn't necessarily reflect it, I personally feel excitement building and strongly believe this company will well an truly be made over the next 2-3 months, there is just so much going on that we know about and am sure plenty we don't.

Having averaged up, then down and then up again over the last 4 or so years, am ready, locked and loaded.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.