RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-57

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    The Quarterlies are what will tell the story here... Ive been out for a little while now as the Sleep APP raised alarm bells for me... not only was I disappointed about the lack of android capability, the research on revenue on other sleep apps was not as game changing as one would hope for...

As far as the main respiratory APP goes, well its going to take a while to be embraced to gain the multitude of users it needs to create mass revenue... and again no Android usage, so hence near half if not more potential clients cant use it...

ITs a near $100million MC, I have been following and trading this stock for over 18 months... as the company progressed I was getting excited as alike many, however after being real about the revenue expectations I became dubious... to value this company for its true worth is going to take some time... again it needs a hand full of Quarterlies to show growing revenue figures to understand its true potential in its current form...

Chart is a little interesting.. I love TA... so hence I would like to offer a chart or 2, however I dont want to be criticized as Im not holding, and its not a fantastic 12 month chart oobviousily... low volumes of late however, seems support levels are kicking in again.....I will restrain for now out of respect for holders..

concerns about the CR in many posts is not without caution... I think RAP has a lot to prove regarding its true potential , all will be revealed in the next 2-4 Qtrly's..... For shareholders sake it needs to be showing some serious figures... cashflow positive? I dont think so... we will see...

ITs not doom or gloom, far from it... but true valuation is what the current problem is, understanding the true revenue growth is currently hard...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.