NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

@jjjaison It is more so that they were here for a short term...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    @jjjaison It is more so that they were here for a short term trade, many didnt have the holding period of 3 months + in mind, much rather a week or two max, "buy the rumour of undervalued stock and revenue, then sell the news " type of trading. Those who stick around and like the growing fundamentals/and those who are happy to wait it out for the contracts to eventuate and the stock to appreciate alongside will reap the rewards.

Although that is a 3 month hold, not everyones cup of tea in the antsy investing world of micro caps. People want big gains quick, usually due to the wrap microcaps have regarding failures of management, failures of market penetration, lack of capital and correlated share dilution. Short to long term trades arent as attractive at this end of the market - and tbh its something I am usually doing: 3 month holds in different biotech stocks upon clinical trial results/rumour stocks/microcaps severely undervalued for reasons they are not at fault for, although NZS is a little different.

I cant see the degree of micro cap risks attached to NZS as strongly as they are to other companies. The management is solid, the revenue growth potential is clearly there, the vertical integration and scaling is there for the nutraceuticals market (which means revenue growth AND margin growth). Its one I feel like I would kick myself over for taking my 80-100% and running.

Hope that explains the selling mate, welcome aboard.

Last edited by fareki: 30/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.