AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I'm not sure if you've been reading their anns, but they've...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I'm not sure if you've been reading their anns, but they've mentioned twice already (And even made an ann specifically about it, 30th March - Shareholder Update) they have had increased business due to Covid-19 which is as you mentioned, enormous opportunities for the company. They never said they were going through difficult circumstances, they said the world is and they've capitalised on the situation (And the world is going through difficult circumstances, with many companies like Hertz declaring bankruptcy).

So what they've actually said was - This should have been a difficult quarter as it was for many others, instead it was damn amazing.

And not sure what sense of responsibility you're after with the company when it's literally not the responsibility of the company??

I have been following their situation quite closely and the quarterly still surprised me. It's pretty amazing that they turned a cash positive quarter despite paying off all their debt and making an additional investment into BCT. While most companies out there are reporting losses and stunts in growth, MYQ has had it the other way around.

No surprises ... I hope you're not wolf's alternate account who's really upset at how great the quarter turned out to be when he kept harping on about how bad it'll be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.