NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I think the company has not been conservative with their...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think the company has not been conservative with their timelines, they were obviously caught up in their own hype and the rate at which they were signing deals was bound to slow up... They kicked some excellent goals but it felt short-lived from the get go.

As such the SPP made sense on paper as deals were expected, this year will be known as 'the COVID year' and nothing... not a thing is to expected, this was a bit of a bungle

The SMB deal retraction is of no fault of their own and neither is the dwindling stock price. The dwindling stock price is because young newbie investors cant see the forest from the trees.

The trees - one sniff of bad news and small mismanagement

The forest- A number of positive acquisitions and deals signed, money in the to acquire Capex to move into nutraceutical's and....

Selling sustainable seafood products from NZ which has some of the healthiest pristine oceanic ecosystems world wide to the rest of the world who have raped and pillaged their own but are desperate for quality and seafood products. Not to mention NZ also have some of the strictest laws regarding ocean conservation ensuring these products last a long time and guess what happens to the price if they tighten up the regulations around our products. The worlds want for seafood and products alike is not going anywhere soon.

Obviously DYOR- there are no guarantees in the market ESPECIALLY at the moment. I am hesitant myself with all the uncertainty regarding the US election, the second wave of corona virus and all the money just being thrown into the market..
    but i am happy not to sell at a loss and stay in this for the ride. Oppies look enticing

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.