SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

How do you figure a discount? Without PPP funds and the final...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    How do you figure a discount? Without PPP funds and the final payment from Nanotron sale it would have been lights out this quarter. Unlikely to have either of those things this quarter. Lights out soon IMO unless Nanodx comes off (inside 3 months). Not going to survive without it unless they raise, options exercised or partner etc.

I wonder how the market would have reacted if management said the Nanodx opportunity was 100 times larger than first anticipated and is currently with FDA for EUA. Expected opportunity value is much larger than 10m USD and they are just Ironing out minor issues to satisfy FDA. Perhaps both those things are lies and it has not been submitted and problems not fixed... Or perhaps our management have zero interest in creating value for holders and are going to sell us out via cheap TO or partnership. Not looking great unless you make your own (logical?) inferences and hope management are underselling the situation. Perhaps Nanodx are overselling the situation to raise capital?

IF the share price closes on a high then perhaps someone knows something because the quarterly certainly does not inspire confidence! It is doing better than I thought with decent soak.... interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.