SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I am curious if we may still see the EUA confirmation come...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I am curious if we may still see the EUA confirmation come through in the coming days or weeks. From the 4C.

"NanoDiagnostics Incorporated (NanoDX) has continued to have challenges with releasing their SARS-CoV-2 detection system. This has slowed progress towards volume production. Notwithstanding, Sensera has been asked to start the ramp of sensors in Q1 of FY22."

'challenges releasing their SARS-CoV-2 detection system' That indicates to me that they have logistical issues to overcome which were previously by NanoDx CEO Sharad Joshi in his interview. Here is one example although there were a few.

"We have also closed the Series C during 2020 and we also are seeking some additionally investment to really scale to a larger volume right now and we are very close to closing that so we can execute on the larger plans. The volumes of product that we are planning on building today are about well over a hundred times greater than the volumes we were seeking to develop and manufacture just a year ago."

Coupled with Stewart's comment about EUA being expected any day (whether you trust him or not is up to you) it seems likely that EUA is proceeding as planned but the logistics around funding, manufacturing and distributing such enormous volume compared to initial expectations is what's causing the delay.

Could be totally wrong here but that was my take on the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.