GSS 0.69% 72.5¢ genetic signatures limited

Ann: Quarterly update and Appendix 4C, page-4

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    No growth in the US not a problem as testing for covid there firmly entrenched before GSS attempted to get their foot in the door. Never been growth there anyway during Covid. The deal breaker there will be the Enteric testing kits and good to hear that they expect progress on that before the end of the current quarter so effectively within the next two months. Another customer signed up in UK with first orders shipped which will reflect nicely on revenue. One must remember when they sign up a client, its not a small lab in a country town that does 5 tests a week, its one like sydpath that does thousands each week. PCR testing not going away and the fact these companies signed up will still provide generous revenue once Covid dies down and flu hits and testing still required.
    Still a relatively small market cap, low number of shares on offer, and plenty of cash in the bank bodes well for shareholders in the near future.
    I know its been mentioned here numerous times, yet COVID is the gift that keeps on giving revenue wise and allows work to progress on other fronts without putting the hand out and asking shareholders for more cash. With $38 million in the bank, theres room for plenty of growth and revenue will rise exponentially once this occurs. $4.5m profit for this quarter to me is fantastic, show me other companies with this low market cap generating this much profit.
    On another note, seems someone from GSS is reading Hotcopper, a lot more detail in this report which is good to see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.