CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    I have been invested since the companys inception

Held on patiently waiting for the opportunity to see the tech shine through

It's hard not to share Gareth's frustrations in watching the opportunity slip by, particularly if you have millions on the line.

It does feel like we have a mediocre jockey on the best horse some times , can't help but wonder where we would be if we had some people in charge that had proven experience in delivering a new medical product through approvals to the world.

The hard choice now is with management having made every mistake possible , have they now learnt enough on the job to be able to deliver ?

I am less inclined to blow up the company now when we are close to finishing the race

If we had a better jockey we would have won the race by now , we still may yet pass the post and win some prizemoney

My concern is that the Board were given a strong message that communication needed to improve and yet since being voted in it really has almost gotten worse.

So much information is being withheld , not shared , why ?

Information that is provided requires posters to decipher the contents to derive the secret meaning.

Many Shareholders do not want a 249D , nor does the Board , nor do I personally.

If nothing else , Gareth agitating and galvanising holders has put the board on notice

Time to get out of the comfy chair and deliver on something or someone is watching behind your shoulder to pounce

Pressure creates Diamonds doesn't it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.