PCK 3.03% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-22

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Well , well. That’s a whole lot better. Still a long way off for cash flow neutral but it’s coming together.
    Lots of stuff happening all at once which is nice to see, personally I’m excited but also worried that entry into the US is going to cost a lot of money we don’t have yet.
    From the Q report more substantial funds are not due from a majority of subscribers till 3Q FY2023.
    I believe it was wrong, premature of management to announce 5.5mil ARR that was not going to materialise for two years. That is misleading and it is irresponsible given at the time of the announcement no actual time line was given. I understand that Covid got in the way, but really projecting so far into the future is pie in the sky stuff.
    Its taking so long to get everybody in Australia implemented let alone globally. It’s going to mean lots of cash burn for additional staff and suddenly the cash flow neutral equation is further down the road.
    I certainly hope there’s going to be lots of positive news along the way.
    As Fatchoi has stated over and over by 2025 we should be travelling into big profits but that’s along time in business and I’m sure that many a share will have changed hands by then.
    Anyway, into the bottom draw and let this mature.
    Cheers all. See you in 2025.
    AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $6.313K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 552933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 471650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.