CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    ADO is a very special Stock.

I have been invested for a number of Years
    ADO - like any speculative stock that is worth having in a Portfolio. --Has the Potential to be Massive.
    This Generates the FOMO -- where Holders and Investors --look forward to When the Stock will Rocket.
    It also has its Neighsayers-- Usually those that have Invested at perceived Peaks --Lost there money but still know that a Turn around could and may happen --Very suddenly.
    I have tried to Maintain my Holding of ADO -- and have accumulated and Derisked MY Exposure to ADO -- by Trading some of my ADO Investment.

I see where I have Sold Parcels of ADO over the last couple of a Years -- My Investment/Trading Parcels --include --Sold at 36cnts --Sold 28.5cents --Sold at 17cents --
    I have also managed to Buy parcels at 9cents - 5.7cents - 5.4cents -- and hopefully a few more under 5cents...

I am NOT a BIG Trader -- but my ADO Investments including my Holdings have Balanced out nicely for me and enabled me to grow My overall Portfolio -- with other Listed Stocks.

For EVERY trade on disallowed -- there is both a BUYER and a SELLER.

It is the Sellers who accept a reduced price on their Shares that Devalue a Shares Market Price.
    ADO share holders -- should only worry when there is NO BUYERS at ALL at ANY PRICE.

GLALTH -- and may all of us be fortunate enough to make a $profit with our Individual Trading Strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $21.58K 1.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 378168 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.