PCK 5.26% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

And Fattchoi's bold prediction could well come true. According...

1. 6,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4401
    And Fattchoi's bold prediction could well come true. According to PD in the conference call, PCK like so many of the highly successful products in those major companies he worked for, has now reached an inflection point. This is the point where PCK will go the way of the likes of Cochlear, Pfizer, etc. After all, PainChek is a sticky product and once FDA is achieved, it will be a real monopoly with a very strong regulatory moat! With a very low churn rate, the PCK business will only grow and grow and grow.

Still looking forward to 2025. It is going to be a bumper year. All in good time.

By the way, looks like our resident pest is forever in love with me. Can't go a few posts here without mentioning me. I believe I must have scarred him mentally for life...LOL! One thing for sure, his IMU is doing so badly now (almost half price since his entry) but I am still laughing all the way because my IMU is still doing more than 5 bags for me. And no matter how well he does in IMU, I will always do better. And that will really eat him alive. And just for that alone, life is so good. Oh what a feeling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $47.31K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11045 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 135044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.