PCK 5.56% 3.8¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-37

1. 11,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262
    Yes some solid points. But like any start up, or even for example many businesses after Covid, recovery takes time and also experience makes you better at what you do. Each time someone signs up they learn more and more. I've still not returned my business to 100% after covid due to staff shortages and new staff. We went from 48 to 14 over covid we're now 28 strong and growing. Probably back to 75% (which is actually nice). So what have the team learnt? Exactly what you're saying, seeing the weakness in the business (implementation) and correcting the issue.

I love the fact that they've already engaged the US market and likely they will have people in boots on the ground working their magic before we get the FDA. The management here are go getters and work hard. They get paid well, but in the end, the whole pay peanuts get monkeys comes to play.
    Many made hay while the sun was shining and most have missed a bag already. Profit makers may be free carrying from here or taking tidy profit and look to buy back in soon. Either way, however people want to make their $$ thats up to them. The FDA + 2 years, maybe hospitals by then, the long game looks bright and 45-50c SP is highly likely. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $62.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $42.42K 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590909 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.